Hands-on organizing assistance with the following:
*de-cluttering areas including, but not limited to: garages, basements, closets, kitchens, cupboards, home offices, etc.
*organizing areas such as: pantries, kitchen drawers, desk drawers, kids toy storage areas, under the bathroom sink, etc. using existing materials around the home
*office organizing/developing filing systems
*packing & purging unwanted items for a move
*space planning-helping to rearrange the space so it is more inviting and useful
*cleaning, pricing, planning & supervising garage/estate sales
Hands-on decorating assistance
with the following:
*painting (prices based per project)
*building on and changing existing decor
*personal shopping for bargain accessories
*recommendations for paint, wall treatments, lighting, window treatments, bedding, wall art, accessories
*installing decor such as towel racks, shelves, organizational systems, window valences and curtains
Hands-on cleaning assistance with the following:
*dusting all furniture, baseboards, blinds, electronics, and pictures
*dust ceiling fans, wipe down doors, closet doors, and tables
*remove cobwebs from home
*cleaning interior windows, sills, and mirrors
*vaccuum, sweep, and mop all floors
*clean outside of cabinets, appliances, and counters
*spot cleaning walls from spills
*clean and sanitize kitchen and bathroooms
*will wash dishes in the kitchen sink, upon request
*will launder and change sheets, upon request
**Don't see something on this list? Just ask!
**Will supply all cleaning supplies.
**Once a Month "touch up" services offered.
Hands on staging assistance to help sell your home with the following:
*Curb appeal - since this is the "first impression" of your home, the outside should look as neat as the inside
• Clean the home - cleaning and deodorizing your home will make it shine to attract potential buyers
(windows, garage, basement, ceiling fans, bathrooms, etc.)
• Rid the home of clutter - store or dispose of clutter found on countertops, shelves, and in closets, drawers, and the garage, etc.
• "De-personalize" the home - pack away personal items so that your house shows more like a model home
• Rearrange rooms - make sure each room is neat, organized, and has a clear purpose
• Neutralize the home - to ensure your home looks clean and new, we will make sure the paint on the walls is neutral and fresh
Ask about our environmentally